Lemon Raspberry Ice Pops
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (6 oz.) cartons blended lemon yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling. Boil for 1 minute, then set aside to cool for 15 minutes or more.
- In a bowl, whisk yogurt and lemon juice together. Whisk in the sugar syrup until smooth. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into a silicone popsicle mold. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Use a paring knife to make a slit through the wrap in the center of each. Insert popsicle sticks. Place on a cookie sheet for stability and freeze several hours until firm.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.