Lime Coconut Balls
- 1 box (11 oz) vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Place vanilla wafer cookies in a food processor. Pulse until crumb texture.
- Remove crumbs from the food processor and place in a large bowl.
- Place macadamia nuts in the food processor and pulse until chopped. Pour nuts into same bowl with cookie crumbs.
- To same bowl, add in powdered sugar, softened butter, vanilla extract, limeade concentrate, and lime zest.
- Stir ingredients together until combined.
- Place coconut flakes on a large plate or bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out mixture and then roll into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each ball in coconut flakes and then place on lined cookie sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least two hours.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.