Louisiana Praline Cashew Crack
- 28 graham cracker squares
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cashews, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with graham crackers, breaking crackers to fit if necessary. Set aside.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers, spreading to coat.
- Sprinkle cashews evenly over crackers and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until bubble and golden brown.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Imperial Sugar Insight
This recipe from Regina McFarland received second place in the Favorite Candy category at the 2019 Louisiana State Fair.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments