Low Fat Crepes
- 3/4 cup uncooked oat bran ceral
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 ounces egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- Fresh fruit for garnish
- Combine oat bran and baking powder. In a separate bowl combine milk, egg substitute and margarine. Mix well and add to dry ingredients.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of crepe mixture onto hot skillet. Tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook 1 - 2 minutes; until top looks dry. Turn and cook an additional minute. Remove and let cool. Repeat procedure, spraying pan before each crepe. Layer crepes between sheets of parchment paper.
- Top each crepe with fresh fruit of choice. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.