Mama’s Frozen Grape Juice Pie
- Combine grape juice concentrate and softened ice cream in a large bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Beat whipping cream in a medium bowl or using an electric mixer until stiff. Gradually add sugar and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Reserve 1 cup whipped cream for garnish.
- Fold whipped cream into grape juice mixture. Gently spoon into pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- If desired serve with additional whipped cream.
Imperial Sugar Insight
- Recipe originally published in the 1988 edition of Homemade Good News, volume IX, no. 4
- This recipe could easily be adapted with your favorite frozen juices – orange, apple, pineapple, limeade or lemonade. Just do a 1:1 substitution.