Mango Chile Popsicles
- 4 large mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Chile powder, Tajin or Ground chile ancho powder
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat combine water and sugar, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until all sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; cool completely.
- Place diced mango and simple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a popsicle mold, insert wooden sticks and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with chile powder.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments