Mango Lime Drink
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups ripe mango cut in cubes
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups water
- In a saucepan bring 3/4 cup water and sugar to a boil and let cool until cold.
- Place mango in a bowl and using a hand-held or a standard blender puree mango. Continue until very smooth.
- Add lime juice and 2 cups water to pureed mango.
- Serve with crushed ice.
Imperial Sugar Insight
For a slightly less tart flavor reduce lime juice by half.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments