Mango Lime Sorbet
- Boil sugar and water for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Place pan in a bowl filled with ice cubes to chill syrup.
- Depending on size you may not need all mangos. Peel and cut a few very ripe mangos in very small pieces to obtain 3 1/2 cups.
- Add lime juice and place in blender. Blend until super smooth puree is obtained. If needed add some chilled syrup to make blending easier.
- Combine with remaining syrup and place in freezer until very cold before churning. Pre-chilling mango sorbet mixture will shorten churning process resulting in smoother sorbet.
- Pour very cold mixture in ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturers directions.
- Before serving, if desired grate a small amount of lime zest on sorbet.