- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 10 mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons mango puree (fresh mango, pureed in blender)
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup white rum
- In a large glass or container add sugar, lime juice, mint leaves and mango puree. Using back of a spoon crush mint leaves to release scent and flavor, about 1 minute.
- Add soda and rum and combine.
- Pour over glasses filled with ice and serve.
For optimum flavor use fresh lime juice.