- 1 packet (.25 oz) gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups Ataulfo mango pulp (about 4 mangoes)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 mango, chopped
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Dissolve gelatin in water. Set aside.
- Combine mango pulp, evaporated milk, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth. With blender still running, add dissolved gelatin.
- Pour mixture into serving glasses. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with chopped mango and a mint sprig. Serve.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.