Mango Sticky Rice
- 2 ripe mangoes
- Few tablespoons honey (optional)
- Few tablespoons toasted coconut (optional)
- In a saucepan bring to a boil coconut milk, water, sugar, brown sugar, and salt. Once boiling add rice and cover with a lid.
- Lower heat and cook on a very low simmer until rice is tender, about 20-25 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Rice can be consumed lukewarm or cold.
- Peel mango and cut meat in cubes or slices.
- Rice can be scooped and pressed firmly using an ice cream scoop or pressed in a 1/2 cup individual measuring cup. Place rice on a serving plate.
- Surround rice with mango and if desired drizzle with a little honey and sprinkle with toasted coconut.