Marbled White Chocolate Bark
- Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment. Set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil and turn off the heat. Place chocolate and sugar in a stainless steel bowl and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour half of melted chocolate onto baking sheet. Spread out into a rectangular shape.
- Divide remaining melted white chocolate into small bowls. Mix until colors have been evenly distributed. Drop colored chocolate over white chocolate base. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the colors into a marble pattern.
- Let harden at room temperature until chocolate is solid. Break into pieces, or cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Imperial Sugar Insight