- One 9-inch Pure Butter Pie Crust
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest, no white bitter pith
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or concentrated orange juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Creme Chantilly
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- Mix cream cheese and sugar on low speed until very well blended. Scrape bowl well.
- Add lime juice, lime zest and liquor or concentrate.
- In a separate bowl whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cheese mixture. Do not over-fold. Spread into pie shell and place in refrigerator for at least 2 1/2 hours or until set.
- Decorate pie with Creme Chantilly and fresh strawberries, or sprinkle with Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar, if desired.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments