Marshmallow Candy Flowers
- Corn Syrup Free Marshmallows
- Pink and yellow candy melts
- Homemade Citrus Gumdrops
- Pink and yellow colored sugar or sprinkles
- If making your own Corn Syrup Free Marshmallows and gumdrops prepare both and allow to chill overnight before using. Just before starting Marshmallow Candy Flowers, cut homemade marshmallows into small squares about the size of a postage stamp.
- Cut each marshmallow square diagonally into two pieces
- Take each piece of marshmallow and press the freshly cut “sticky” side into the colored sugar. The sugar will stick by itself.
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, heat the green candy melts at 250 degrees just until they soften (about 5 minutes). Keep a close eye on them. They will melt into a puddle if left in too long.
- As soon as candy melts come out of the oven, gently press five marshmallow petals along the edge.
- Place a gumdrop in the center of the flower.
- Allow flower to fully cool before peeling off the parchment paper.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments