Melted Snowman Bark
- 1 package white chocolate almond bark
- 1/2 batch Royal Icing
- Red and black gel food coloring
- 30-32 candy eyes
- 15-16 miniature peanut butter cups, cut in half
- Prepare royal icing, and divide into 2 bowls. Color 1 bowl red, and the other black. Pour into piping bags fitted with small round tips.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions. Spread on a lined baking sheet until smooth.
- Place candy eyes in pairs around melted chocolate.
- Pipe red buttons below the eyes. Pipe black stick arms coming out from the buttons.
- Gently press peanut butter cups halves over eyes to make a hat.
- Let cool completely and set up before breaking/slicing into snowmen.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments