Mexican Coffee Milkshakes
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate candy melts, melted
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Maraschino cherries
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over low-medium heat. Bring to a boil and stir in coffee granules and cinnamon. Remove from heat, set aside, and let cool.
- Add ice cream, coffee syrup, and milk to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Dip rim of serving glasses in melted chocolate. Pour in milkshake. Decorate with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and cherries. Serve.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.