Mexican Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a food processor combine cocoa, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Pulse until all ingredients are finely ground.
- For individual servings: To one cup warm milk add 3 tablespoons cocoa mix.
- For a large batch of cocoa: Warm milk in a saucepan set over medium-low heat.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of mix for each cup of milk.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles of cinnamon if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com
I love making this!!!!!!! It has become. My nightly drink before bed. It’s quick and easy to make.