Milk Chocolate Pudding with Peppermint Marshmallow Whipped Cream
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Peppermint Marshmallow Whipped Cream
- Whisk sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Add milk and whisk to combine.
- Add to stove over medium heat. Whisk constantly until it comes to a bubble, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate chips and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour into 6 ramekins. Cover tops with plastic wrap, touching the surface of the pudding. Chill in fridge for 3 hours.
- Top chocolate pudding with Peppermint Marshmallow Whipped Cream.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bree Hester @bakedbree.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments