Mini Greek Yogurt Tarts
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) mini frozen phyllo pastry shells, thawed
- 30 assorted berries such as raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- Combine yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and peel; mixing until well blended.
- Fill each shell with 1 teaspoon yogurt. Top with a raspberry, blackberry or blueberry. Serve immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Yogurt mixture also makes a refreshing fruit dip to serve with assorted fresh fruit.