Mini M&M Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup unsatled butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag mini M&Ms (approx. 1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add butter and sugar to bowl of an electric mixer. Cream until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add egg and both extracts. Mix until combined.
- Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix on low speed until combined. Mix in mini M&Ms by hand. Dough will be thick.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, drop onto prepared cookie sheets about 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just golden around edges. Let cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.