Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Trifles
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 oz) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 30 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- In a medium saucepan combine 1 cup of blueberries and water. Stir in honey.
- Heat over medium heat until it starts to boil. Add in sugar and stir. Reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 10 minute.
- Add the remaining blueberries, let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together cream cheese, marshmallow creme and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In a half pint Mason jar, add 2 spoonfuls of crushed vanilla wafer cookies. Add 2 spoonfuls of marshmallow cheesecake cream. Next add 2 spoonfuls of blueberry filling. Repeat layers again and finish with blueberry filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Looks good, will make these on Tuesday for our church BINGO, but why refer to a 1 cup Mason Jar as a half-pint jar?