Mini S'mores Tarts
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar.
- Stir in butter until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pack 1 tablespoon of graham cracker mixture into 10 separate silicone cup molds or 10 small tart molds. Sit molds onto a flat baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- While graham cracker layer is cooling, pour chocolate chips into medium bowl.
- Heat cream in small saucepan until boiling, stirring to prevent scorching. Pour over chocolate chips and leave undisturbed for 2 minutes. Stir chocolate and cream until combined and smooth.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of chocolate into each tart mold. Place in fridge for 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove tarts from molds and place on a plate.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mini marshmallows, marshmallow fluff, and powdered sugar until well combined. Spoon mixture onto top of each tart. Use a culinary torch and toast the top of each tart.
- Place tarts back into fridge for 15 minutes to reset the chocolate layer.
- Serve tarts chilled or slightly chilled.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.