- Sift powdered sugar and place in a machine bowl fitted with paddle attachment. If no machine bowl is available place in a regular bowl.
- Combine water, mint, and corn syrup and pour onto powdered sugar. Mix on low speed or mix with your hands until it forms smooth dough.
- Shape into generous tablespoon size balls and place either on parchment or plastic food film lined cookie sheets.
- Using the bottom of a glass, press balls into a 1/4-inch thick patty.
- Melt about 1/2 cup of chocolate flavored coating according to manufacturers directions.
- Using a finger, spread a thin coat of melted chocolate coating on surface of patties.
- Once coating has solidified turn the patties over to coat this side.
- Melt remaining chocolate coating.
- Drop one patty in melted coating and flip upside down using a candy fork or regular fork. Lift patty out of coating and remove any dripping coating. Place on parchment or plastic food film lined countertop or cookie sheet.
- On surface of the patty, briefly place the prongs of a fork and then lift the fork. This will create an attractive design on the surface of the patties.