Mock Strawberry Champagne
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups gingerale, chilled
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a medium bowl; mix lightly. Let stand at room temperature for about 45 minutes or until sugar dissolves and forms a syrup.
- Strain syrup; reserving strawberries.
- Combine syrup, juice and soda in a pitcher.
- To serve, place reserved strawberries in a Champagne or wine glass pour in mock Champagne.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments