Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semisweet or milk chocolate)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until well combined and smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat on high until light and fluffy. Beat in oats.
- Fold in M&M’s and chocolate chips. Serve immediately or store in fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels and/or vanilla wafers.
Dip tastes great served slightly warm or cold.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.