Mounds Candy Bar Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened natural cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 full-size Mounds® candy bars, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Blend into creamed mixture. Do not overmix.
- Stir in nuts by hand.
- Gently fold in chopped candy bars.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 2-inches apart on cookie sheets. Generously sprinkle with unsweetened coconut. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let rest on cookie sheets for a few minutes and then move to wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperate for up to 3 days.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Mounds® is a registered trademark of the Hershey Company. All rights reserved.