Muddled Blueberry Lemonade
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups hot water
- 5 cups cold water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 lemons, sliced
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- In large pitcher, stir sugar into hot water until dissolved.
- Add in cold water and lemon juice. Stir.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Slice one or two lemons, and add slices to pitcher right before serving.
- To serve, add blueberries to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Muddle blueberries, strain juice into another bowl.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Add 2 tablespoons blueberry juice to each glass, pour lemonade over ice. Stir and serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments