Muddy Buddy Mix or Puppy Chow
- 9 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter & butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over the 9 cups of corn chex and stir well.
- Once chex are covered, pour into a 2 gallon zip lock bag and add powdered sugar. Shake well.
- Cool on either wax paper or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Note: Use General Mill’s or Kellogg’s Corn Chex and NOT off-brand corn chex for gluten free.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments