No Bake Banana Split Pie
- 12 waffle cones
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2-3 bananas, sliced thin
- 1 gallon Neapolitan ice cream, softened
- Whipped cream, garnish
- Hot fudge, garnish
- Maraschino cherries, garnish
- Sprinkles, garnish
- Chopped walnuts, garnish
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with a circular piece of parchment paper.
- Pulse waffle cones and brown sugar in a food processor until a fine crumb is formed. Pour in melted butter and pulse until evenly distributed. Spoon crust into the bottom of the prepared baking pan and flatten with your hands, going up the sides about one inch. Chill in the freezer for twenty minutes. Place bananas on top of the crust starting with an outer circle and going inwards until all spots are filled.
- Scoop softened ice cream onto bananas and smooth over into an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 5-6 hours. Garnish with toppings just before serving.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @sprinklesomesugar.