No Bake Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, standard or gluten-free version
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 packages ( 8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush graham crackers until fine, either using a rolling pin or in a food processor. Place in a bowl. Melt butter and along with sugar, add to graham cracker crumbs.
- Press evenly into a deep dish 9-inch pie pan and place in refrigerator.
- Whip cream in a cold bowl until very soft peaks. Do not whip firm as you would to decorate a pie. Consistency of this cream must barely keep its whipped shape.
- Sift powdered sugar. In a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients mix soft cream cheese and powdered sugar until thoroughly combined and no lumps remain.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Add softly whipped cream and fold into above. Transfer into chilled pie crust and place in refrigerator.
- For blueberry topping, place 2 cups blueberries, orange juice, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Mix corn starch with water and add to mixture once it is boiling.
- Stir using a rubber spatula and until it makes bubbles and has thickened, remove from heat. Add remaining 1 cup blueberries and let cool completely before spreading onto pie.
- Pipe dollops of Crème Chantilly around border of pie.