No Bake Cake Batter Pie
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Cake Batter Filling
- 4 oz white chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white or confetti cake mix
- 4 large pasteurized eggs (or 1 cup liquid egg substitute)
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Prepare crust: In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, softened butter, and sugar until thoroughly combined. Press into a 9-inch pie pan, going up the sides. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare filling: In bowl of a mixer with a whisk attachment, beat butter sugar until fluffy (1 or 2 minutes). Add melted white chocolate, vanilla, and cake mix and beat until combined.
- Turn mixer to high speed and add 1 egg, beating for 5 minutes. Continue with each egg, beating for 5 minutes after each addition. Fold in rainbow sprinkles. Spoon filling into prepared pie crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare whipped cream: In a chilled metal mixing bowl, beat heavy cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar on high speed with a whisk attachment until whipped cream forms. Spoon over pie and garnish with sprinkles.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kristan Roland @bakescupcakes.