No Bake Candy Acorns
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 can store-bought white frosting
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 can store-bought chocolate frosting
- 30 stick pretzels
- 1 bag (8 ounce) English toffee bits, chopped
- Mix white frosting, powdered sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl with your hands until it is firm.
- Roll dough into 2 inch small balls.
- Frost top of each dough ball with chocolate frosting to make top of candy acorn.
- Dip top in crumbled toffee bits.
- Place a pretzel stick in top for stem.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.