No Bake Chocolate Lasagna
- In a food processor, finely crush 50 of the sandwich cookies. Pulse in melted butter, until combined. Press mixture evenly into bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Set aside.
- In bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping until evenly combined.
- Spread cream cheese mix on top of cookie crust. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry pudding mix and milk on low speed for 30 seconds. Turn speed up to medium-high and mix for 2 minutes, or until pudding has thickened.
- Spread pudding on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on top of pudding.
- Coarsely crush remaining cookies and sprinkle on top.
- Cover tightly with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled with chocolate sauce, if desired.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups