No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Icebox Bars
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries in sugar, thawed and pureed
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Line an 8x8 pan with plastic wrap.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. With the mixer on low, add sweetened condensed milk and strawberries and beat until smooth, scraping sides of the bowl as needed. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a clean, grease-free metal bowl, beat heavy cream with mixer whisk attachment until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and slowly increase mixer speed to high, beating until a stiff whipped cream forms. Fold HALF of whipped cream into strawberry cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate pieces until combined.
- Line bottom of pan with chocolate graham crackers, breaking into pieces as needed. Top with 1/3 of strawberry filling. Repeat layers, ending with a layer of graham crackers. Top with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kristan Roland @bakescupcakes.