No Bake Cookie Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups quick oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter Spread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In a large saucepot, combine butter, sugar, milk, and salt. Bring to a rolling boil until 210-215°F, or, approximately 1 to 1 1/2 minutes at a full boil. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add in all remaining ingredients, stirring until well combined. Working quickly, drop heaping tablespoons onto wax or parchment paper and allow to cool.
Imperial Sugar Insight
- Cookie Butter Spread is available in the Jam/Jelly aisle at your local grocery store. Trader Joe's has its own brand that's sold under the name Speculoos Cookie Butter.
- Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments