No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 4 large lemons, juice of
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 (14 oz) can condensed milk
- In a medium bowl, mix crust ingredients together. Press evenly and firmly into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- While crust is refrigerating, prepare whipped cream topping. In bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, whip heavy cream and sugar together on medium high speed until medium to stiff peaks form. Cover tightly and place into the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To prepare filling, in a large bowl, mix together lemon juice and zest with condensed milk. Fold in 2 cups of prepared homemade whipped cream, saving remainder for topping.
- Once filling is smooth and full incorporated, spread evenly into piecrust. Return pie to the refrigerator for an additional 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with remaining whipped cream. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, lemon slices, and sprigs of fresh mint, if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Aimee Broussard @AimeeBroussard.com.