No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- Place sugar, butter, milk and cocoa in a heavy-duty saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla. Beat until blended.
- Drop onto wax paper by teaspoon. Let cool before serving.