No Bake Peach Chiffon Pie
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup peach juice
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sieved peaches, cooked
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 9-inch baked pie crust or graham cracker crust
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and soak for 5 minutes.
- Combine peach juice, sugar, and salt in a sauce pan and heat to boiling point.
- Remove from heat. Add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in sieved peaches and lemon juice.
- Chill until mixture congeals, approximately 20 minutes.
- Beat until light and fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into baked pie crust or graham cracker crust and chill again for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with peach halves and whipped cream if desired.