No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Stir in sugar and milk until well combined.
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove mixture from heat and mix in vanilla extract and peanut butter, mixing until it is smooth.
- Add in oats and mix until they are well coated.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons full of batter onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool completely before removing and storing in an airtight container.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.