No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake with Brownie Crust
- 1 batch prepared brownie batter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar Shaker
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme/fluff
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- In a 10-inch springform pan, pour half of prepared brownie batter in a thin, even layer. Bake in preheated oven (temperature according to package directions) for approximately half of required baking time. Start checking for doneness, adding baking time in 5 minute intervals until brownies are baked through. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Feel free to bake remaining brownie batter in a separate pan for future use.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a medium mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until well-blended and creamy. Pour in 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips and beat until fully combined. Add whipped topping and fully incorporate. Briefly stir in marshmallow creme/fluff by hand so streaks of marshmallow remain throughout cheesecake mixture.
- Pour cheesecake mixture on top of cooled brownie crust and spread into an even layer with spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour. Remove from refrigerator and top with mini marshmallows, chopped peanuts, and drizzle with 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chris Cockren at Shared Appetite.