No Churn Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk (or 1 tablespoon heavy cream)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 4-6 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- In a medium saucepan add 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/2 cup water. Stir in honey.
- Heat over medium heat until it starts to boil. Reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add cream cheese to a medium bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Add in powdered sugar and milk; mix until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a plastic sandwich bag and set aside.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla in a mixing bowl, and mix on high with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined to make ice cream base. Spoon 2/3 of ice cream base into a loaf pan.
- Snip a corner of cream cheese bag and drizzle cream cheese over ice cream base. Add a few blueberry compote dollops and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers. Spoon on another layer of ice cream base, continuing to layer until loaf pan is full. Finish with cream cheese drizzle, blueberries, and graham crackers on top.
- Using a knife, make a figure 8 a few times in ice cream to swirl everything around.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.