No Churn Superman Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- Blue food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and mix on high with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk until combined.
- Divided ice cream into 3 bowls.
- Add a few drops of blue food coloring and raspberry and vanilla extracts to the first bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring and strawberry extract to the second bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add a few drops of yellow food coloring and banana extract to the third bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Dollop all three colors, randomly into a loaf pan until pan is full. Tap pan on counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.