Orange Glazed Chicken
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 chicken breasts (4-6 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- To make glaze mix together orange juice, vinegar, brown sugar, honey, chili powder, paprika, and cumin in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer for about 25 minutes until mixture starts to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and add oil. Once it is hot sear chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on first side until it browned.
- Flip pieces of chicken over and pour glaze over chicken. Place in oven for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165º F.
You can make glaze ahead and store in fridge until you are ready to use.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.