Orange Italian Cream Soda
Orange Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 pieces or orange peel
- 2 cups club soda
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup orange simple syrup
- Whipped cream, optional
- For Orange Simple Syrup, place sugar, water, orange juice, and orange peel in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir to combine ingredients. Bring mixture to a simmer or until sugar dissolves.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Let orange mixture cool and then store in refrigerator until it chills, at least 30 minutes.
- For Soda, fill 4 glasses with ice. Pour 1/4 cup of orange simple syrup into each glass.
- Pour in 3 tablespoons of heavy cream in each glass and top with club soda.
- Give drink a gentle stir. Optional, top with whipped cream and serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.