- 1.5 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 8 Oreo® sandwich cookies, crushed
- Reserve a tablespoon of crushed Oreo cookies and set aside for garnish.
- Add vanilla ice cream, milk*, powdered sugar, and remaining crushed Oreos to a blender.
- Blend on medium-high until everything is blended and smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top with Crème Chantilly, and crushed Oreo cookies.
Imperial Sugar Insight
If a thinner milkshake is desired, add more milk.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments