- 35 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Crush chocolate sandwich cookies into crumbs using a food processor or by placing chocolate sandwich cookies into a bag and smashing them into crumbs with a rolling pin.
- Using a mixer, or a spatula, mix cream cheese into cookie crumbs until fully combined.
- Roll tablespoon sized scoops of dough into balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll cookie balls in powdered sugar until completely coated.
- Store air-tight. If made in advance, these cookies can be rerolled in powdered sugar again just before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments