- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted, unsalted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll out pie crust on a floured surface. Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. Crimp edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork.
- Line pie crust with parchment paper and fill with pie weights. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove weights and parchment paper and bake for another 15 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- Combine peanut butter chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until melted.
- Add marshmallows, stirring until melted and combined.
- Pour filling into baked pie crust. Sprinkle peanuts evenly over top of filling.
- Cook sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and an amber color. Add butter. Stir until melted.
- Add cream and stir until combined. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove caramel from heat and stir in vanilla and salt. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle caramel evenly over peanuts on top of pie.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until set before slicing.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.
Payday Candy Bar is a registered trademark of the Hershey Company. All rights reserved.