Peach Cheesecake Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 16 ounces frozen peaches, thawed with juices
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine crushed graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix well until crumbs have consistency of wet sand.
- Press crumbs firmly into a 8 or 9-inch pie dish. Make sure to press crumbs firmly on bottom and sides of pie dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- For filling, add cream cheese to bowl of stand mixer and whip on high until creamy. Add in powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into cooled pie crust.
- Place into fridge and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- For peach topping, place water and corn starch into a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk together.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir well.
- Toss in peaches with juices and stir.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens a bit.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- When ready to serve, slice cheesecake and top each slice with cooled peaches. (For easier slicing, let cheesecake sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before slicing.)
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.