- 4 peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Warm oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add in onion, garlic, and ginger. Stir 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Stir in light brown sugar and apple cider vinegar. Keep stirring until the mixture comes to a boil and sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to medium low and stir in crushed red pepper flakes, salt, lemon juice, raisins, and peaches.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let sit 10-15 minutes before serving.