- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 box (3 oz) peach flavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup room temperature water
- 2 packets (.25 oz each) unflavored gelatin
- 1 can (12 oz) can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 medium fresh peaches, sliced, pit removed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Diced peaches for serving
- Lightly coat a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Add peach gelatin mix to a bowl, add hot water, whisk until all gelatin dissolves. Whisk in cold water, pour into loaf pan and refrigerate until firm, about 4-6 hours.
- Once peach gelatin is firm, with a butter knife slice peach gelatin into cubes and carefully remove from loaf pan. Return peach gelatin cubes to loaf pan, place in fridge until ready to use.
- Once peach gelatin is firm, begin making milk gelatin. Pour room temperature water into a small bowl, add unflavored gelatin packets, stir with a fork. Let stand 3 minutes.
- To a blender add condensed milk, lemon extract, warm water, and unflavored gelatin. Blend until smooth.
- Lightly spray a mini-bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Evenly divide peach gelatin cubes between mini-bundt molds. Slowly pour milk gelatin mixture over peach gelatin cubes, place in fridge to firm 6 hours to overnight.
- To a blender add sliced peaches, lemon juice, sugar, and water. Blend until smooth. Place peach sauce in fridge until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, run a knife gently around edge of mini-bundt mold to help release gelatina. Place gelatina on plate, drizzle with peach sauce and garnish with diced peaches.